Who is the administrator of your personal data?
While processing personal data we proceed so that we:
- Process relevant and accurate data, only within the range that is requisite for the purpose of the processing;
- Process personal data only for the period of time that is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing;
What data do we collect?
CFTA collects and processes the following data of the website visitors:
- Electronic contact data: e-mail address – of the visitors using the services of the online video library;
- Payment and transaction data: of the visitors using the services of the online video library – the data on the realization of the purchase using the PayPal payment system within the range necessary for providing the paid services;
- Technical data: the automatically collected data on the visits of the website and on the sources, data on the connection – namely data related to the location, IP address, operation system that you use and the type of the Internet browser;
- Data and information regarding your possible communication with CFTA;
How do we obtain your personal data?
Generally speaking we can claim that we obtain the personal data directly from the subjects of the data, as a result of the purchase of goods/services via the website and the communication with us.
Technical data can be obtained when you visit the website.
What is the purpose for processing personal data?
We process the personal data based on:
- Contract or agreement that we have concluded and for the purpose of fulfilling our duties resulting from such a contract or agreement, and in order to enable a purchase and delivery of goods/services that the subject of data can demand from us;
- Legal regulations in force (for example in the area of taxes), in order to oblige the legal duties that are imposed on us;
- Our legitimate interest
These legitimate interests of ours are related namely to our interest to:
- Develop and improve the activities of CFTA;
- Protect our legal claims;
- Create the statistics on the numbers of visitors on our website;
- Development of our services provided via our website.
Based on the above mentioned legitimate interests, we process your personal data only on condition that your interests and basic rights and liberties do not outweigh our legitimate interest. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RAISE AN OBJECTION AND WE WILL ACCOMPLISH RELEVANT ASSESSMENT AND AS THE CASE MAY BE WE WILL STOP PROCESSING YOUR DATA.
The possibility and legitimacy of the above mentioned processing is based directly on the legal regulations in force and your permission with this kind of processing is not necessary.
- In those cases when we do not perform the processing based on any of the above mentioned purposes, we can also process your personal data based on your granted permission to process personal data for the purpose stated in the permission. We will always inform you in advance about the possibility of giving us your permission and you will be enabled to make an independent decision.
Personal data are stored for the period of time necessary for realizing the above mentioned purposes, or for the period of time necessary for us to fulfil the relevant legal obligations, or to arrange for the protection of our rights.
We hereby undertake to protect your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your data or unauthorised publishing of the data we have adopted suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to protect and secure the data we collect. You acknowledge that your personal data that you have provided to us will be administered automatically and in a systematic way using the automatic and any other tools of the information system.
Management of your personal data
The personal data processed in relation to performing the activities of CFTA and organizing the CFTA events are provided to the relevant employees and persons in CFTA.
As a matter of principle, we do not transfer your personal data out of CFTA except for the cases when:
- We have your permission,
- We are entitled to do so due to our legitimate interest,
- The operational and related agenda is provided for us by an external supplier.
The access of persons and also the processing of your personal data by a third party is done under the conditions stated by the legal regulations.
Please take into consideration that on the website there might be posted features that enable collection of personal data or monitoring the behaviour of the website visitors by a third party. The third party that can get access to your personal data in this way can thus be a person carrying out an analysis of the attendance of our website or the providers of the payment systems.
Links to other websites
Our website can contain links to other websites, including the links to tabs of social networks. If you use such a link and leave our website you should take into consideration that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore we cannot be taken responsible for the protection or privacy of any information that you provide on visiting those websites and also these websites are not the subjects of these terms and conditions. All the content of the website is provided without any guarantee and CFTA cannot be held responsible for the damage caused by using the website, the mistakes and failures or by any of the linked websites.
Rights of the data subjects
Regarding the processing of your data you have the rights specified below and you can take advantage of those at your discretion:
- Right to access the personal data – you can require the information on processing your personal data from us, free of charge.
- Right to transfer (i.e. You can obtain the personal data that you have provided to us and that are related to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer these data to another administrator. The administrator who has obtained your personal data cannot obstruct such a transfer and the processing of your personal data must be done automatically and must be based on your permission or a contract.)
- In case we process your personal data based on your permission, you have the right to withdraw the provided permission either partially or completely and at any time and with future effect. We will not process your personal data any more without the relevant permission of yours. You can withdraw your permission at the below mentioned email or postal address. The withdrawal of your permission does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was based on the permission provided before the withdrawal.
- Correct and/or supplement the inaccurate data related to you person, without unnecessary delay.
- Perform an erasure of your personal data (namely in those cases when your data are not necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed or if you withdraw your permission or raise objections against such processing and if there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for further processing).
- Restrict the processing of your personal data (namely in those cases when you deny the accuracy of your personal data or if the processing is illegal and you refuse the erasure of your personal data and instead you require the restriction of their use or in the case we do not need your personal data for the purpose of their processing but you demand those data to determine, execute or defend your legal rights).
You have the right to file a complaint against processing your personal data at the office for personal data protection - Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, PSČ 170 00, Praha 7, www.uoou.cz.
Regarding the execution of your rights or if you have any questions or need any information on processing your personal data within CFTA, please contact the administrator via email at email@example.com or in writing at: Zuzana Pokorná, ČFTA, Karlovo nám. 19, Praha 2.